- Faculty of Economics, University in Priština in Kosovska Mitrovica, Republic of Serbia
- Faculty of Business Economics, University of East Sarajevo, Republic of Srpska
- Balkan Institute of Science and Innovation – BISI, Université Côte d’Azur, France
- The aim of the International Scientific Conference Current social-economic challenges of developing countries in contemporary conditions, EKOM 2023 is to gather scientists, researchers and experts from the region and beyond in order to define the starting point for more comprehensive research related to the theme of this year’s conference. The geopolitical turmoil in the international community caused by the Russian-Ukrainian conflict laid the foundations for the energy crisis and slowed supply chains, initiating economic instability in the most developed national economies, primarily the European continent. Forced and voluntary migrations caused by war events and the search for a better quality of life have consequences for overall economic trends and the situation on the labor market. A special review of the challenges shaping the business and investment environment is expected, bearing in mind the effects of the still present global pandemic of the corona virus. Intensive technological progress and the development of artificial intelligence supported by the process of accelerated digitization and digital transformation of living conditions, business and communication also represent global trend and a challenge that the economies of the region and the world are faced by in an effort to create and preserve competitiveness at the global level.
- Economic analysis and policy,
- International economy,
- Green economy and sustainable development,
- Finance and Banking,
- Statistical analysis,
- Business Informatics,
- Accounting and Auditing,
- Technical and technological development and innovations,
- Law and
- Sociopsychological research in economic analysis.
Professor Tanja Vujović, PhD, Dean of the Faculty of Economics, University of Priština in Kosovska Mitrovica, Republic of Serbia,
Professor Vesna Petrović, PhD, Dean of the Faculty of Business Economics, University of East Sarajevo, Republic of Srpska,
Professor, Žaklina Stojanović, PhD , Dean of the Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, Republic of Serbia,
Professor, Nebojša Gvozdenović, PhD , Dean of the Faculty of Economics in Subotica, University of Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia,
Professor, Tadija Đukić, PhD , Dean of the Faculty of Economics, University of Niš, Republic of Serbia,
Professor Milena Jakšić, PhD, Dean of the Faculty of Economics, University of Kragujevac, Republic of Serbia,
Professor Nemanja Stanišić, PhD, University Singidunum, Republic of Serbia,
Asst. Professor Srđan Milosavljević, PhD, Vice-dean of the Faculty of Economics, University of Priština in Kosovska Mitrovica, Republic of Serbia,
Professor Safet Kurtović, PhD, Faculty of Management and Business Economics, University of Travnik Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Professor Aleksandar Erceg, Faculty of Economics, University Josip Juraj Strossmayer in Osijek, Croatia,
Professor Blaženka Hadrović Zekić, Faculty of Economics, University Josip Juraj Strossmayer in Osijek, Croatia,
Professor Ace Simpson PhD, Brunel Business School, Brunel University London, United Kingdom,
Professor Ali Fegheh Majidi PhD, Faculty of Humanities and Social Science, University of Kurdistan, Sanandaj, Iran,
Professor Camelia Oprean – Stan PhD, The Faculty of Economics “Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu, Romania,
Professor Irena Zavrl PhD, University of Applied Science, Burgenland Eisenstadt, Austria,
Professor Ivaylo Donchev Beev PhD, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria,
Professor Hristo Katrandzhiev PhD, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria,
Professor Kivanç Halil Ariç PhD, Sivas Cumhuriyet University, Sivas, Turkey,
Professsor Ivan Wallan Tertuliano PhD, Anhembi Morumbi University, São Paulo-Brazil,
Professor Engin Dursun PhD, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, University Sivas Cumhuriyet, Turkey,
Professor Srđan Redžepagić PhD, Balkan Institute of Science and Innovation – BISI, Université Côte d’Azur, France.
Professor Tanja Vujović, PhD, Dean – president,
Assistant Professor Srđan Milosavljević, PhD, Vice dean for teaching – member,
Professor Ljiljana Arsić, PhD – member,
Associate Professor Sonja Vujović, PhD – member,
Professor Dragana Milenković, PhD – member,
Associate Professor Sanja Dobričanin, PhD – member,
Assistant Professor Miloš Milanović, PhD – member,
Assistant Professor Igor Simić, PhD – member,
Maja Mladenović, teaching assistant – member,
Anđelka Tripković, teaching assistant – member,
Ivana Aleksić, teaching assistant – member,
Danijela Nikolić, B.A. of Law- member,
Nataša Lukić, English language teacher- member.
- Deadline for submission of extended abstracts of up to 300 words: June 20th, 2023
- Deadline for notification of abstract acceptance: July 5th, 2023
- Deadline for submission of full papers: September 15th, 2023
- Deadline for notification of full paper acceptance: October 10th, 2023
- Deadline for the registration fee payment: October 25th, 2023
- Conference date: November 9th – 10th, 2023
- Registration fee – First author: net 50 euros in dinar equivalent on the day of payment at the NBS exchange rate (VAT included in the price),
- Registration fee – Co-authors attending the scientific meeting: net 50 euros in dinar equivalent on the day of payment at the NBS exchange rate (VAT included in the price),
- Payments shoud be made to the bank account of the Faculty of Economics: 840-1971666-93.
Registration fee includes:
- participation in specially organized sections,
- conference material (electronic collection of papers, program of the conference, certificate of participation in the international scientific conference),
- serving food and drinks during the break.
- One author/co-author can send a maximum of two papers.
- Participants without papers also pay the registration fee.
- A visit to the monasteries of Kosovo and Metohija will also be organized.
- Papers can be written in Serbian, English or regional languages,
- Papers are classified into sections,
- Abstracts and complete works are submitted in electronic format, prepared according to the instructions, to the conference e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org,
- The editorial board recommends the best papers for publication in journals of category M24 and M52.
Economics of agriculture
Economics of sustainable development